Thursday, March 01, 2018

Gender Fuck Thursday: Janelle Edition

Yes, I know I already posted about Janelle Monae this week. But look, just look. How can I not post about her again when she’s wearing a suit and looking like she looks? No one right now wears a suit better than Janelle. She gives Marlene Dietrich a run for her tuxedo. Anyway, here she is getting all noir for a W photo shoot directed by “Get Out” filmmaker Jordan Peele. I would totally watch this movie. You know, when I’m not rewatching her “Make Me Feel” video.

4 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Janelle and Evan Rachel Wood should have a suit-off. And you can interpret that anyway you like

Anonymous said...

YES TO ALL OF THIS.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Carmen, way to derail my day. Kudos to you.

PatsyBailey said...

THANK YOU I wasn't aware of this. My God that girl is EVERYTHING :)